Stereolithography (SLA) and Selective Laser Sintering (SLS), are the core Rapid Prototyping Technologies utilized at Bastech, Inc.
We then enhance these rapid prototyping processes by offering reproductions, both plastic and metal, as well as rapid prototype tooling options. Here is a list of services we provide:
- Stereolithography Prototypes
- Stereolithography Casting Patterns (QuickCast)
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) "Duraform" Rapid Prototypes
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) "CastForm" Investment Casting Patterns
- Selective Laser Sintering "LaserForm" Metal Rapid Prototypes
- RTV Molding / Urethane Reproductions
- Advanced Part Finishing: Painting/Clearcoating/Etc.
What is SLA?
SLA is a rapid prototype process in which a computer controlled high-precision laser produces three dimensional models or patterns from a photosensitive polymer.
- (1) 3D Systems SLA-5000
- (1) Post Curing Apparatus