SLS Selective Laser Sintering
Stereolithography (SLA) and Selective Laser Sintering (SLS), are the core Rapid Prototyping Technologies utilized at Bastech, Inc.
We then enhance these rapid prototyping processes by offering reproductions, both plastic and metal, as well as rapid prototype tooling options. Here is a list of services we provide:
- Stereolithography Prototypes
- Stereolithography Casting Patterns (QuickCast)
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) "Duraform" Rapid Prototypes
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) "CastForm" Investment Casting Patterns
- Selective Laser Sintering "LaserForm" Metal Rapid Prototypes
- RTV Molding / Urethane Reproductions
- Advanced Part Finishing: Painting/Clearcoating/Etc.
What is SLS?
SLS is a rapid prototype process in which a computer controlled high-precision laser produces three dimensional models or patterns by sintering fine powder particles together.
- (1) DTM SLS-2500 Plus Sinterstation
- (1) DTM SLS-2500 Sinterstation with CI Upgrade
- (1) Lindberg Metal Sintering Furnace