Code of Ethics
Bastech, Inc. Code of Ethics
- The safety, health, and welfare of all involved in the aerospace industry, from technicians to passengers, is to be first and foremost in everything we do.
- Promote the lawful and ethical interests of BasTech, its customers and the aerospace Industry.
- Reject and report bribery, fraud, and corruption in all their forms.
- Isolate and report any counterfeit items to BasTech management immediately.
- Present information in an objective and truthful manner, based on available data.
- Avoid real and perceived conflicts of interest, and act as honest and fair agents in all professional interactions.
- Undertake only those tasks for which we are qualified by training or experience, or for which we can reasonably become qualified with proper preparation, education, and training.
- Maintain and improve our technical and professional competencies throughout our careers and provide opportunities for the professional development of those engineers under our supervision.
- Treat all colleagues and co-workers with honesty, fairness and respect.
- Understand that everything we do contributes to the safety and welfare of the aerospace industry.