BasTech is a high tech manufacturing company utilizing Additive Manufacturing as well as traditional Manufacturing techniques. BasTech serves various industries with a strong focus on aerospace and defense. Products range from prototypes from our multiple 3D Printing Systems in plastics or metal, to Production tooling and parts in Wax and Plastics.
We are seeking an individual to work part time Mon-Fri 7:00 AM- Noon, 25Hrs. per week. This position does offer some flexibility with schedule and could include additional hours.
Your primary responsibilities are to keep a clean environment throughout the facility and provide a safe and sanitary environment to staff and visitors, as well as light maintenance when required. This person will also make deliveries to customers, and pick up purchased items for the company, as well as light warehouse duties.
- Performs routine and comprehensive custodial care of assigned areas of facility and grounds, including vacuuming, mopping, spot cleaning carpets, washing windows, dusting, and other duties assigned by the Operations Director.
- Removes trash and recycling in accordance with established procedures.
- Cleans and disinfects restrooms and stocks facilities with paper and supplies.
- Maintains cleanliness, organization, and upkeep of break room area.
- Performs preventative maintenance in and around the grounds and facility as qualified and directed.
- Operate company vehicle to deliver and receive shipments
- Distributes items to requisitioning departments
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- 18 years/older High School Diploma or GED
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to apply logic and make sound decisions
- Knowledge of standard cleaning methods and procedures
- Ability to stand, walk, and bend for long periods of time
- Experience using cleaning equipment, cleaning solutions, as well as power and hand tools.
- Possess strong communication skills
- Ability to lift 25-50 lbs.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision