BasTech is a high tech manufacturing company utilizing Additive Manufacturing as well as traditional Manufacturing techniques. BasTech serves various industries with a strong focus on aerospace and defense. Products range from prototypes from our multiple 3D Printing Systems in plastics or metal, 5 axis CNC Machining to Production tooling.
As the Sales Manager – Manufacturing, your primary focus will be to manage the sales and estimating department and to direct sales and customer service to increase sales and ensure customer satisfaction. Specific job duties will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Review and approve customer quotes and ensure timely response from customer service department on questions and quotes.
- Work with customers on new projects, provide them technical assistance and track customer satisfaction (On Time Delivery, RMA’s, Quotes).
- Coordinate with manufacturing on customer delivery priorities.
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organization’s presence.
- Manage the Company’s marketing program.
- Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan.
- Ensure that all sales representative activities are in accordance with the guidelines established.
- Responsible for the planning, recruitment, direction, organization and control of sales representatives to accomplish specific objectives.
- Provide high standards of ongoing training for the representatives so that they possess sufficient and technical knowledge to present information on the company’s products in an accurate and balanced manner.
- Some college preferred with technical engineer background.
- Four to five years, proven experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance